We offer a wide range of competition law services.
Our practice focuses particularly on approaching all matters of competition law, representation before the Competition Council, court proceedings, including interim measures of protection, advice on Moldovan and European antitrust law and merger control.
- Consultancy and legal assistance in notifying the Competition Council on the operations of economic concentration;
- Consultancy on cartels, dominant position and abusive conduct situations
- Cross-border and national merger clearances
- Performing antitrust due diligences and feasibility studies preceding acquisitions
- Assistance and representation of clients at the Competition Council, as well as during the investigations and court litigations.