Corporate and M&A
We assist clients with structuring acquisitions and sales from commercial, financial and tax point of view, Buyers/Sellers due diligence, drafting and negotiating confidentiality agreements, principle agreements, offers and sale agreements.
We provide legal services for setting up, operating and liquidation of joint ventures, joint stock and limited liability companies and partnerships, negotiation and preparation of agreements, loan and financing agreements, corporate documents, purchase agreements, service and management agreements, as well as lease agreements.
- Pre-contractual arrangements (memorandum of understanding, head of terms, letters of intent, legal opinions)
- Consultancy on structuring the merger and/or acquisition
- Carrying out legal due diligence of the company
- Drafting documents for registering the merger/acquisition
- Legal assistance during the implementation of the transaction
- Representation of the companies involved in M&A before the Competition Council for obtaining the permits and clearances
- Representation of clients in front of the National Commission of Financial Market and other relevant state authorities for registering the merger/acquisition.